- John Wilkes Booth was secretly married to her grandmother
- Booth and Forrester's grandmother had a daughter, Ogarita Rosalie, in 1859; her middle name was for Booth's favorite sister.
- Lincoln's assassination was instigated by men high in the order of the Knights of the Golden Circle (KGC), said to have been a branch of Freemasonry
- James William Boyd, a confederate solider was killed in the Garrett barn, not Booth
- Booth escaped from the barn and lived in exile in California, England and India until his death in 1879
- Booth and Forrester's grandmother had a son in 1870, who grew up as Harry Stevenson, nearly five years after the assassination
|Capture of John Wilkes Booth. Courtesy of The Smithsonian Instituate, The Harry T Peters Collectionn|
Are their any conspiracy theories in your family history?
I've written about Izola Forrester before: Izola Forrester: American Author, and her grandmother, Martha Lizola (Mills) Bellows Stevenson: She Seemed Rather Fantastic and Extravagant and Secret Wife of John Wilkes Booth?