Since I've begun blogging, I've found many genealogy blogs that are dedicated to teaching others how to be a better researcher. Or how to use technology to make them better genealogist. Or...the list is almost endless. My blog is none of those things. And I've always been a bit regretful that was the case.
But I read something months ago that finally made me happy with my blog. Perhaps because it resonated with me as something my Mom had told me many times. I am the family storyteller and that is enough.
So on my blog's second anniversary, I would like to share those posts over the previous year that were the most popular in 2014. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did researching and writing them.
- Secret Wife of John Wilkes Booth?
- An Adoption on a Train
- Nathaniel Tucker, Poet
- How Much Tragedy Can a Woman Endure?
- Discussing Infanticide
- Genealogy Happy Dance of the Year...Maybe the Decade
- AncestryDNA and Finding a New Cousin
- Humorous William Bull
- 1793 Philadelphia Yellow Fever Epidemic
- Biblical Plague or a Locust Infestation?