Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Worldwide Genealogy -- My favorite Virginia Genealogy Resource

Today is the 25th of the month, which means it's my day to contribute a post to Worldwide Genealogy -- A Genealogical Collaboration. I decided to write about a favorite resource of mine that some people outside the Old Dominion may not know about -- the William and Mary Quarterly. It's been published since 1892 and is loaded with information of value to a family historian or genealogist.


Print of the Bodleian Plate, depicting the colonial architecture of Williamsburg, Virginia. The plate, discovered in the Bodleian Library at Oxford, was critical to the reconstruction of Williamsburg in the early-mid 20th century. Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.


I hope you'll click over to my post, My Favorite Virginia Genealogy Resource and read all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment